Monday 3 January 2011

A Few to start with ....





















It's official we are now in 2011 - Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you have a healthy and prosperous one.

We have seen a good thaw over the last 10 days or so and long may it continue, although there have been parts of Scotland that have seen some more snowfall today, think that mainly on the west coast.

Finally today I was able to hoover the car - god was it every dirty - not like my car at all. Then I washed the outside only discover under all the dirt and salt a lovely scratch and small dent on passenger side - it wasn't me so can only assume that someone slid into my car during the snow and ice - probably outside my work as the car is parked generally on the main road - boo. Will have to speak nicely to our smart repair guy at work and see what he can do with it.

As stated in my last blog it is my intention to have a portfolio of cards and jewellery readily available for sale this year. Well I have started on the cards and have made a few Thank You and Baby Girl cards during the past couple of nights - (photos uploaded - hopefully).

I haven't started on any new jewellery projects yet as I am needing to order more supplies off the internet and have been waiting until all the backlog of post has been sorted.

Hopefully, I will resume my craft classes this Wednesday where I will discuss the next step of my jewellery making with Fiona and see whether she had any luck selling the last few pieces left over from our craft fair at her work.

It's back to work for me tomorrow, Alan on Thursday and then schools back next Monday - yeah back to normal.
























No comments:

Post a Comment